- All debit card holders of the Bank whose Aadhaar number is not seeded in the account are eligible to participate in the campaign. Credit card holders and prepaid card holders are not eligible to participate in the campaign.
- The campaign shall run for a period of one month i.e. 10th November to 9th December 2017 (both dates inclusive).
- Customer shall be credited 100 bonus points for successful seeding of Aadhaar number to their accounts through ATMs.
- To be eligible for the reward points, the Aadhaar number should have been successfully updated in the account and mere request for registration of Aadhaar number by the cardholder in the ATM shall not entitle him/her for the bonus reward points.
- Maximum of 100 reward points shall be credited to each customer irrespective of the number of accounts in which Aadhaar number is successfully seeded or the number of cards held.
- Bonus reward points will be credited within 2 months from the date of seeding.
- Bonus reward points can be redeemed within 3 months from the date of credit (excluding date of credit).
- The minimum reward points to be earned for first redemption shall continue to be 1000 points.
- The 100 bonus points for Aadhaar seeding shall reflect separately in the account statement.
- The bonus points of 100 can be clubbed along with the earned points (Bank points) for meeting the initial minimum redemption threshold of 1000 points. For eg: If the customer has earned 950 points and 100 points are credited for seeding Aadhaar through ATMs as per terms and conditions of the scheme, the entire points can be redeemed.
- The participation in the program shall be voluntary and Bank reserves its right to withdraw the scheme at any time without giving any notice. The withdrawal of the scheme shall be communicated through the Bank’s website.